Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Holy Moly!

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it!  ~Ferris Bueller

Boy, I've let 'life" get away with me and I've neglected my blog. Bad Bad Blogger..(Hand officially slapped)

My month long goal is coming to an end and I've been doing terrible so far on the daily goal, and I missed last weeks weekly post. I'm getting some writing in, but more plotting and outlining than actually writing.

My last post talked about The 7 point plot structure. This is helping me SO much. I'm really starting to see a road map of my story and it is helping me see where I need to fill. I'm hoping to have 3-4 chapters ready at least for the WriteOnCon Conference in August.

My struggle is making myself write and finding my confidence. I mean really write. Just go with the flow and not stop to edit. But I'm hopeful that I can do better.

I'm going to exit for now, since I haven't written my 30 minutes today...shame shame..

Talk to you guys later,

Love, Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment