Thursday, September 29, 2011

And the WINNER IS!!!!!

Hey There,

So after a very successful Sept. Blog Hop, I've found more followers. I really am hoping that I don't disappoint and that you will keep coming back to check in with me. I have a couple of Book Reviews coming in the next couple of months, the 1st scheduled for Oct. 22nd. So look out for that!

OKAY, now the official business...And the WINNER of the Sept Blog Hop is.....................

Cindy M. Hogan, Author of Watched. YAY!!! Congrats to Cindy!!
She won an autographed photo and CD from the rock band Built By Stereo, band t-shirt, shout out on their Facebook page (over 16,000 followers!) and a $10 gift card to the store of her choice!

For those that didn't win, you didn't lose either! You can check out the band's website www.builtbystereo.com and download a free copy of their single, "Looking Back" as well as view the music video for the song! Also for those in the Salt Lake area, the band will be performing at "The Depot" with 80's Rock Band Tesla! on November 1st! Check out the band's facebook page for more tour dates! www.facebook.com/builtbystereo

Oct. Blog Hop will be coming soon! I'm planning on "hopping" onto that one, too. Check back soon to see what I'll be giving away next time!

Again, Congrats to Cindy M. Hogan!

Love Always,
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment