Sunday, January 23, 2011

More Followers!

So Amazing, and Welcome to my new followers.


I must apologize. I haven't checked in since Dec 28th. I seemed to have grown by about 10 new followers. What a way for you guys to start out, with me ignoring my blog the last few weeks.

Well things have been kinda crazy lately. School started back up on January 3rd, American Literature I.
I'm now on my last week on that class, and American Literature II starts next week.

The critique group I joined started Jan 1st as well, and that is SO exciting. Lots of reading and realizing I'm in the company of some great writers...wondering why they let me into the group! HaHa..just kidding. But I'm learning alot from my group members. They are amazing.

For those of you that know what I'm talking about, my husband and I are celebrating our 12th anniversary, (Jan 30th) by finally attending the Temple for the first time, with our 11 year old son, who was recently baptized back in November, just before his 11th b-day. It's been a long road, and lots of lessons learned. We've been working for 12 years to get there, and finally Feb 5th we will make it there with our family surrounding us. AWESOME!

As for writing, like I mentioned, I joined a critique group which has forced me to working on 2 of my Work In Progresses. I'm so busy, but I couldn't be happier.

I'm getting ready for the LDStorymakers First Chapter Contest, and will be attending the Conference again this year. My second time around, and I can't wait!

Well, That's enough for tonight. I will try to get back in the habit of posting once a week!

Love Always,
Kris

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your temple visit this weekend. What a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete