Monday, September 27, 2010

Class has started!

My first Literature class at National University started today. For the next four weeks, I'll be studying fiction, poetry, and drama. I'm excited to get back into studying. I seem to be able to write more when I'm busy. When I have too much time, there is always so many other things to do, DARN YOU DEXTER!,,LOL

My other problem is that I have too many stories going on in my head. I have 5, count them, 5 different folders on my desktop. 5 different story lines to work on. I can't seem to decide which one is going to get my full attention yet.

So I need to make the decision to just pick the one with the loudest characters and write their story. Then I can move on to the next loudest. No wonder I can't sleep lately. Too many people screaming at me in my head!

Keep it real!
Kris

4 comments:

  1. Too bad you can't hook the computer up to your brain and let it type it out for you! :^D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I totally wish that was possible...

    ReplyDelete
  3. When it comes to blogging I wish I had tons of ideas in my head. I love when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking for Advise on breaking up and found this great site www.saveabreakup.com I gotta admit its great and it worked for me and helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete