Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Well I'm just starting out!

So, my name is Kristie, but most people just call me Kris.
This is my first blog so I'm hoping this goes well.
I am an aspiring author, but don't be fooled. I'm just starting out in
THIS CRAZY WRITING THING. I went to a writer's conference recently
and one of the ideas I took from the conference was start a blog.
Start a blog. So I'm starting a blog. And here goes!

I have no idea where this blog will go, and whether or not I'll
ever have any followers other than my family, (Love you guys!)
but I'm hoping that I can learn from others, and help pass knowledge
over to other new writers who are like me, and struggling to find
their footing in this crazy world of writing.

I'm going to look for things to post at least weekly, and if anyone
ever has an idea for a subject, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks for listening....More to come....

Kris....

1 comment:

  1. I'm in the same spot as you Kris :) check out my site!

    ReplyDelete